Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Smile! You're on Candid Camera.

I bet you didn't know I am a big time movie producer did you? Actually I was helping one of our media friends get some close-ups from inside "Penguins' Rock" the other day. I'm not sure which is more challenging, handling penguins or handling a video camera to get that perfect shot. It has occurred to me that a lot of you getting some pretty neat shots of the gentoos and macaronis, and also of your families enjoying your visit here. So I would like you to send me your best shot. This could be your family with the penguin models near the entrance to "Penguins' Rock", you in front of the penguins, a neat picture of the penguins or maybe you dressed up like a penguin.
Send them to me: penguinkeeper@tnaqua.org And I'll post some of your marvelous macaroni, gorgeous gentoo or fabulous family pictures right here. Make sure you tell me a little bit about your visit and who or what's in the shot. I'm looking forward to seeing you right here soon!

No comments: