Monday, February 9, 2009

When you care enough to send the very "beast."

A chambered nautilus would have a long list if he were to say, "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways." After all, a nautilus has up to 90 tentacles so that's a lot of ways and a whole lotta love. Or imagine a gentoo penguin with 70 to 80 feathers per each square inch of her body playing, "He loves me, he loves me not" during the molting season. How about a giant squid spreading his yards and yards of tentacles apart and saying, "I love you this much!"

If you feel an animal attraction for someone, why not send them an e-greeting from the Tennessee Aquarium this year. Simply pick the critter that suits the suitor, add your own greeting and within a few clicks your special someone gets a V-Card and a few smiles.
Here's the link: http://www.tnaqua.org/Postcards/makin.htm

E-Cards from the Tennessee Aquarium for Valentine's Day...."When you care enough to send the very "beast."

No comments: