Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day from the Tennessee Aquarium

 Here's a Valentine's Day story to warm your heart. Tennessee Aquarium member Laura McClure sent us this adorable card created by her daughters Ruth and Sarah. Laura shared this description of the moment these two youngsters decided to show their love for the Aquarium's creatures:

"I sat down with my 5 year old and 3 year old this weekend to make Valentine's Day cards for family and close friends. My daughter Ruth made this card and insisted I put Happy Valentine's Day to her favorite sharks, stingrays, catfish and penguins at the Aquarium. I hope you and the Aquarium staff will get as much of a chuckle out of this card as my husband and I did. I am sure sharks don't get too many Valentine's cards.
Our family thoroughly enjoys visiting the Aquarium every chance we get." - Laura McClure

 Thanks for the cards girls. We're glad you are Aquarium members and happy to hear you make the most of your membership by enjoying frequent visits to visit your penguin pals and toothy shark friends.


Click on these pictures to send a cool Aquarium creature Valentine to your friends and family. 







No comments: